Dear Colleagues and Friends!
MIREA - Russian Technological University welcomes the participants of the 4th International research and practice conference “Topical issues and perspectives in the development of radio engineering and info-communication systems”
The goal of the conference is to discuss issues, directions and perspectives in developing and perfecting radio-electronic and telecommunication branches as one of the main clusters in the world economy that ensures functioning of all the vital elements of state infrastructure for both civil and defense purposes.
MIREA - Russian Technological University is acknowledged in Russia and worldwide as a modern educational and scientific research centre that combines classic university traditions and up-to-date educational technologies. Today it is one of the leaders in training qualified personnel for the rapidly developed science-intensive fields of telecommunications, computer and information technologies, automation, cybernetics, radio engineering and electronics.
It is the developing of stronger research, educational and business bonds with our Russian and foreign partners that is of great importance for us. We have far-reaching designs for broadening partnerships in scientific and technical sphere and hope that the present conference will make it possible for its participants to fulfill their intentions.
The Organizing Committee
Members of the Committee:
• Andreev G.I. - Temporary incumbent of the sole executive body of JSC "СТIRTI" name of Academician A. I. Berg, Dr. of Sc. prof.
• Bendersky G.P. – General Director of PJSC "NPO Almaz" them. Academician AA Raspletin, Dr. of Sc. prof.
• Boev S.F. - Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC "RTI", General Designer of "RTI", Doctor of Economic Sciences, Doctor of Economic Sciences, prof.
• Verba V.S. - General Director - General Designer of JSC "Radio Engineering Concern" VEGA ", Corresponding Member of RAS, Dr. of Sc. prof.
• Kulikov G.V. - Director of the Institute of RTC MIREA, Dr. of Sc. prof.
• Kutuzov V.M. - Rector of SPbGETU "LETI", Dr. of Sc. prof.
• Menshikov V.A. - First Vice-President - General Designer of IGMASS Association, Dr. of Sc. prof.
• Nenartovich N.E. - General Designer of PJSC "NPO Almaz" them. Academician AA Raspletin, Ph.D.
• Nesterov A.V. - General Director of JSC "MNIRS"
• Ragutkin A.V. - MIREA Vice-Rector for Innovative Development, Ph.D.
• Saprykin S.D. - General designer of JSC "NPK" NIIDAR ", candidate of technical sciences, professor
• Samsonov G.A. - Vice President of the RNTORES them. A.S. Popova, Ph.D., Associate Professor
• Tretyakov V.A. - Chief Designer of PJSC "MAK" Vympel ", Dr. of Sc. prof.
• Chernyavsky G.M. - Chief Designer of the space resources direction of the USSEPO JSC "Russian Space Systems", Corr. RAS, Dr. of Sc. prof.
• Shestopalov Yu.V. - Professor of the Engineering Academy of the Swedish University of Gävle, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, prof.
• Lubashevsky I.A. - Professor of the University of Aizu, Dr. of Sc. prof.
Gulyaev Yuriy Vasilevich
The president of Popov Russian research and technology society of radio engineering, electronics and communication,
Academician of the RAS
Kudzh Stanislav Alekseevich
The rector of RTU MIREA
Dr. of Sc.
Sigov Alexander Sergeevich
The president of RTU MIREA,
Academician of the RAS
Kulikov Gennadiy Valentinovich
Professor of the Department
RESK RTU MIREA
Dr. of Sc. prof.
1. Telecommunication and Radioelectronic
Chairman Dr. of Sc. prof. Nefedov V.I.
2. Radioelectronic Systems and Complexes
Chairman Dr. of Sc. Assoc. Zamuruev S.N.
3. Processing and transmission of information via radio channels
Chairman Dr. of Sc. prof. Paramonov A.A.
4. Radio Physics and Electrodynamics
Chairman Dr.of Sc. prof. Guseyn-zade N.G. ogly
Chairman Ph.D. Kostin M.S.
6. Design and Production of Radioelectronics equipment
Chairman Dr. of Sc. prof. Uvaisov S.U.
7. Engineering ecology
Chairman Dr. of Sc. prof. Legkiy N.M.
8. Training of professional staff in the innovative university cluster
Co-Chairs: Ph.D. prof. Chernov N.I., Ph.D. Assoc. Matronina L.F.
9. Ensuring the quality of electronics equipment, Standardization and Certification
Chairman of the Ph.D. Assoc. Nazarenko M.A.
«RADIOINFOCOM – 2017»
Address: Moscow, prospect Vernadskogo,
MIREA - Russian Technological University
Chairperson of Program committee: Kostin M.S.
Tel. No: +7 499 215-65-65 (2037)
Scientific Secretary of Program committee : Korzh D.A.
Tel. No: +7 499 215-65-65 (2044)
Web site: http://forum.mirea.ru
© 2019 MIREA - Russian Technological University
Этот сайт использует cookies-файлы